Village opening hours – Quai Vendeuvre, Saint-Pierre Basin
From Friday 11 to Sunday 13 September
Opening hours of the general public village
– Friday September 11: from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Saturday September 12: from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Sunday September 13: from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 September
Opening hours of the public village
– Saturday September 19: from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Sunday September 20: from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The highlights of the race
Sunday September 13
– 3:00 p.m .: departure of the first Class40 from Saint-Pierre basin
– 5:00 p.m .: arrival in the small airlock of Ouistreham
– 7:00 p.m .: start of the race in Ouistreham harbor
Friday September 18 and Saturday September 20, 2020
Arrival estimation for the first Class40 at Ouistreham
Find all the information about the race under the partners tent in the heart of the village
Music groups – Marching Band D’Alençon
Baptism of optimist
Initiation of Stand Up Paddle
Stroll in old rigs on the basin