Village opening hours – Quai Vendeuvre, Saint-Pierre Basin
Start phase: from Friday 13th May to Sunday 15th May 2022
– Friday 13th May : from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Saturday 14th May : from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Sunday 15th May : from 08 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Arrival phase: Saturday 21th and Sunday 22nd May
– Saturday 21th May : from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Sunday 22nd May : from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The highlights of the race
Saturday 14th May 2022
– 16:00 p.m : official skipper presentation at the village
Sunday 15th May 2022
– 09:00 a.m .: departure of the first Class40 from Saint-Pierre basin
– 10:45 a.m .: arrival in the small airlock of Ouistreham
– 13:30 p.m .: start of the race in Ouistreham harbor
Friday 20th and Saturday 21st May : arrival estimation for the first Class40 at Ouistreham
Sunday 22nd May :
– 12:00 p.m : prize giving at the village
Find all the information about the race in the “race information” tent in the heart of the village
- Photocall, distribution of goodies
Normandy Region stand
- 3D virtual immersion animation in Figaro
- Karver winch
- Nautical baptisms: optimist, canoe-kayak, paddle
- Model ship
- Navigation in old rigs on the canal
- Music groups